1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.6. Administration of the site “talbergeu” does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the site “talbergeu”.
2.2. Information provided by the User on the talbergeu website:
– Full Name
– Email address (e-mail)
– Shipping address
– For legal entities in addition: name of organization and TIN
Also “talbergeu” collects some statistical information, for example:
– IP-address of the user;
– Date, time and number of visits;
– Website address from which the user made the transition to the Company’s website;
– Information about the pages visited, about viewing advertising banners;
– Information provided by your browser (device type, browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
2.3. When paying for orders with a credit card, the Administration of the site “talbergeu” receives information that includes only notifications about the payment made, the User fills all personal data for payment in a secure mode on the bank side.
3. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Administration of the site “talbergeu” may use User’s personal data in order to:
3.1.1. Identification of the User for placing an order and (or) entering into a Contract for the sale of goods by remote method.
3.1.2. Create an account for easy shopping.
3.1.3. Providing customer feedback, providing effective customer support.
3.1.4. Notifications of the Site talbergeu User about the status of the Order.
3.1.5. Providing with the consent of the User of the offers and information about promotions, new product receipts, promotional mailings.
4. TIMES AND METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
4.2. This Policy provides for the processing of personal data by any means provided by law, including by collecting, recording, organizing, storing, storing, updating (updating, changing), retrieving, using, transmitting (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
4.3. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal service organizations, electronic systems and providers, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order issued on the Talbergeu website, including delivery of the Goods.
4.4. The personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. PROTECTION OF OBTAINED PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties, namely:
– Prevention of unauthorized access to users’ personal data, as well as special effects on personal data carriers.
– Prevention of leakage of personal data via technical communication channels and other means;
– Intrusion detection, computer attacks and their removal.
– Protection against malicious programs with the help of current antiviruses.
5.2. The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the personal data of the User.
6. OTHER PROVISIONS